At this annual event you can knock back beer while enjoying your freshly picked and boiled edamame. Ticket price includes all-you-can-pick/eat edamame. Stalls selling Kirin beer made from Itoshima-grown barley and local foods will be there, too. At the venue, food from Itoshima will also be on sale, including gibier skewers, prepared dishes from Sozai Batake Ganko, grilled sausages from Ikisan Farm, asparagus rolls, strawberry smoothies, hot sandwiches, edamame gelato, and more. Take-out edamame is also available for an extra fee. If you plan to pick edamame, wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty in, boots, towel, hat, etc. There will also be a trailer ride around the farm village, a chance to meet a calf, and roast a whole wild boar. To register, click ‘Going’ on the event’s Facebook page and then pay at the gate.
• 9/23 (Fri., hol.)
• Adult: ¥1,000, ES: ¥500, Under ES: Free
• Register: click ‘Going’ on the event’s Facebook page
• Edamame field, Hyakushoya Farm
*In case of rain, the event will be held in the huge warehouse of Hyakushoya.
• Nijo Masue, Itoshima City, Fukuoka
• Nearest station: JR Chikuhi Line Ikisan Sta. (about 1km walk to the venue)
• Itoshima Beer Farm 2022 official Facebook page